Rabbies have been delivering ethical small group tours since 1993.
Their tours allow you to discover an amazing array of destinations. They explore the legendary landscapes of Skye, traverse the highlands’ treasured traditions and offer a wide range of day tours to delightful distilleries, lovely lochs, and gorgeous glens.
Learn from the best storytellers. Their driver-guides are world famous for their passion and knowledge. They truly take you beyond the guidebooks and into your adventure.
Explore in deluxe 16 seat mini-coaches. This means you never get lost, you always take the scenic route, you have great views through large windows, and you’re free to sample the local tipple without worrying about the drive.
Support local communities. They take you to lesser-known attractions, tucked-away villages, and recommend locally-owned accommodation. What’s more, for every ton of carbon they use, they donate £10 to environmental and community projects.
Rabbies are currently finalising their 2018 programme and once complete, delegates will be able to receive a 15% discount when booking from their wide range of tours. Keep checking back for when booking opens. Delegates who have already registered will receive an email alert about booking. Details of the trips are listed below.
Loch Ness, Glencoe & Highlands
Journey deep into the Highlands of Scotland on our monster-sized day tour. Hear the legendary stories of the Jacobites; gaze into gorgeous Glencoe, and get a chance to spot the mythical Loch Ness Monster.
A tour packed with bewildering beauty, this is perfect if you’re short on time and want to see as much of Scotland as you can.
- Rannoch Moor - Admire unforgettable views at this epic expanse of untouched wilderness.
- Glencoe - Be moved by the sheer beauty and tragic tales of one of Scotland’s most famous landscapes.
- Great Glen - A humongous fault line through the Scottish Highlands. It’s a location that’s as historically important as it is beautiful.
- Fort Augustus - This wee town of 650 inhabitants is a great spot to watch boats coming in from the Caledonian Canal.
- Loch Ness - Take a chance to go on an optional boat cruise or wander around this alluring and eerie loch.
- Grampian Mountains - Enjoy classic views of one of Scotland’s most mesmerising mountain ranges.
- Highland Perthshire - Travel through thick pine-clad slopes and take in views of crumbling castles.
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomund & Whisky
Envision gory battles thrashing against the grand walls of Stirling Castle.
Follow in the footsteps of the outlaws that hid amongst the hills of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, and relive the journeys taken by Rob Roy and William Wallace.
This tour is perfect for anyone who wants to admire beautiful scenery and learn about the heroes, tragedies and landscapes that defined Scottish history.
- Stirling Castle - The “Key to Scotland”, this impressive castle offers a dominating view of the area around it from its impregnable walls
- The Trossachs - This picturesque place is where the Lowlands meet the Highlands
- Rob Roy Country - One of the most charming corners of Scotland and once home to the famous outlaw, known as the “Robin Hood of Scotland”
- Balmaha Nature Trail Walk - Roam the beauty of Balmaha and explore its deep connection to nature
- Loch Lomond - One of Scotland’s largest lochs. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family
- Glengoyne Whisky Distillery - Savour the tastes of this fabulous distillery’s unique barley drying technique, utilising warm air rather than peat smoke
Oban, Glencoe, Highland Lochs & Castles
Delve into picture perfect Scotland on this tour to the Highlands.
It’s the epic castles that look like they’ve been taken straight from a blockbuster Hollywood movie; it’s the lochs that are as calm as a midnight moon; and it's the landscapes and historic towns, that boast treacherous and battle ravaged stories.
Take this tour and venture into the Scotland of your imagination.
- Kilchurn Castle - Discover this ancient stronghold and its links to the fantastical world of Harry Potter
- Inveraray - Explore the densely packed history and beauty of this ancestral home and village built by the Duke of Argyll
- Glencoe - One of the most famous and romantic places in Scotland’s history, thanks to its grand loch side location and stunning ruins
- Loch Awe - Fabulous shore side ruins and its deep freshwater reserves make this site a haven for a great many wild species
- Rest and Be Thankful Pass - A former haven for weary road-laying soldiers, this historical point offers some amazing views
- Oban - Known nationwide as as the ‘Gateway to the Isles’ and the 'Seafood Capital of Scotland', this town offers charm and delicacies
- Loch Lomond National Park - One of Scotland’s largest lochs set in stunning parkland. Admire the views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family
Edinburgh City Tours
Edinburgh is our hometown, and like a lot of locals, we're proud of our city.
So, on our new Edinburgh city tours, we take you sightseeing around our favourite attractions. You learn about the mighty castle and cobbled backstreets, you discover the tragic tales and local traditions, and you’re introduced to a few of the famous locals along the way.
Join our audio-guided city tour and get the local’s perspective of Edinburgh.
- Princes Street - Travel along this street and learn about the Scott Monument and the Princess Street Gardens
- Grassmarket - This area offers fantastic views of the castle, stories of ancient crimes, and many old-fashioned drinking spots
- The Old Town - Listen to the tales of ancient Edinburgh in the oldest part of the city
- The New Town - This part of the city's archicture is stunning, and also the historic home to some of the country's finest writers and inventors
- Dean Village - A hidden-away place that feels more like a cosy village than the capital city of Scotland
- Holyrood Palace - Venture past the beautiful palace situated at the bottom of Arthur's Seat